Old June 29th 04, 06:10 AM
Robey Price

After an exhausting session with Victoria's Secret Police, "David
Nicholls" confessed the following:

During the Gulf War the Tornado and JP233 was the only combination
used in the key role it was designed to do - keep the enemy airforce on the
ground for the key first 24 hours of the war.

Interestingly enough, a co-worker flew F-16s in DS. His first combat
sortie was part of a daylight 16 ship that dropped Mk-84s (2000
pounders) in a 45 degree high dive profile on an Iraqi airfield. His
mission was on the first *day*

FWIW I have my "lady's aide" (weapons guide) close at hand and the
numbers look like...12k' release, airspeed limit 550 KIAS with two
bags of gas.

Robey