Old February 11th 08, 10:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Default Sabrina 0-200A engine from Sabrina Aircraft Manufacturing

[posted and mailed]

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
Anthony W wrote:
What do you get when you combine a Rolls Royce engine with parts from
a TCM
and Superior engine? In one case, a Sabrina O-200A:

http://sabrina.aero/

It's too bad the website doesn't give more info on the building of the
engine.

Tony

I'm impressed and all that this girl built this plane and I haven't
really followed this thread but how does she say it isn't a Zenith. Sure
she made a major modification to the panel but come on. And how in the
hell does she make this claim.

I believe the model name is within the bounds of the rules - I think I've
seen other homebuilders do the same with little or no design changes. As
you know, I believe she has to record herself as the manufacturer because
Zenith didn't build the plane.

"As an aircraft manufacture, Sabrina's most exciting moment was, "When I
was allowed to remove the 'Built by an Amateur' FAA passenger Warning
Label."

That last is a good question. I started this thread when I ran across a
posting from her on Matronic's Zenith list and followed the link she posted
to her web site. I believe you subscribe to that list (I don't anymore -
just read some of the postings now and then via the public access web page)
so you might consider politely asking her via direct e-mail. Looks like she
subscribed to the Matronics list within the last week and already is
moderately active.