Old December 9th 15, 07:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
krasw

Default Which 18m FES sailplane to buy?

keskiviikko 9. joulukuuta 2015 7.58.42 UTC+2 kirjoitti:
Thanks for the feedback, everyone. Lots of food for thought. It's a tough decision, but a fun one to make!

Now that I think about it, it's the original Ventus that has a reputation for tricky handling, not the Ventus 2, right? Perhaps I've misunderstood something. Would the Ventus 2cx be a suitable glider for a low-time pilot?

V2 is NOT trickier than any other modern glider, they all behave well. FES is available only Ventus is 2cxa. The a-letter means that you have to try it before ordering as the cockpit is made for pygmy people.