Old September 25th 04, 04:30 PM
Ian Craig

"Scott Ferrin" wrote in message
On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 14:55:48 +1000, John Cook
wrote:

(From Western Daily Press)

snip

Think we should all remember the author of the original report is a member
of the United Kingdom Independene Party. He wouldn't know one end of a
Eurofighter from the other end of a Raptor. He is only slating it cos he
and his party don't want anything to do with Europe, other than to sell
stuff to them. Funny thing is he doesn't want us to collaborate with the US
either - thinks we can survive on our own.

As for who was flying the typhoons - they were ferried by RAF crews, and I
think flown during the eval by BAe pilots with RSAF in the cockpit to do a
lot of the actual engagements.