Old April 7th 20, 03:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim Kellett

Default How About Story Time

On Saturday, April 4, 2020 at 2:40:32 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Maybe this is a good opportunity for some of us to share some stories of our experiences.
I'll go first.-

Back in the seventies, I landed out in my 1-23 on what turned out to be a prison farm! I was soon approached by a couple of concerned armed guards. After explaining, and calling for a towplane that soon landed near me, I talked one of them into running my wing as we took off, the inmates all hanging on a chain link fence watching us fly away!