Old August 24th 04, 02:22 AM
Icebound

"zatatime" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:54:16 -0400, Andrew Gideon
wrote:

Bill Denton wrote:

Have there been a disproportionate number of GA airplanes getting bent
lately or is it just a perception?

Thanks for saying this; I was wondering myself.

- Andrew

Me too. I guess we have to wait for the end of year stats to know for
sure.

The summer weekends are a little crazy, but they were last year, too.

I think the NTSB db shows that July actually had fewer accidents and fewer
fatalities than last year, and based on the count so far, I don't think
August is going to be any worse than last year, also.