Old February 26th 07, 04:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Roger[_4_]

Default annual interruptus

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 23:07:45 -0400, Dave
wrote:

Ummm... what if we save enough to pay OURSELVES?

At 59?

Dave (60 days away, and "nothing " is not the plan)

On 22 Feb 2007 17:23:13 -0800, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

Jay, go spend a week in a classroom and then say teachers shouldn't be
able to retire with 30 years at full pension. The average life
expectancy of a teacher is 5 years in the classroom.

Why should we pay any young person to sit around doing nothing?
Nowadays, 55 is YOUNG -- VERY young -- and there is simply no way to
make paying every 55 year old to sit around doing nothing work,
mathematically.

Unless you've found some new actuarial tool that I've never seen.

Keem them young people working to support us retired ones. BTW, had I
not gone back to college I'd have had enough time in to take full
returement at just over 52 working in the chemical industry.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com