Old May 29th 08, 03:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default I give up, after many, many years. Jay is still a fjukkwit.

"Jay Honeck" wrote in

I believe that, eventually, this group could be a forum for genuine
discussion about thinks like backwash and lift.

You're just a few years late for that. That time came and went.

A few well-designed killfiles has returned this group to
functionality, more or less. Unfortunately the trolls have driven off
so many of the real pilots who once posted here that serious responses
are still in short supply.

I'd recommend starting a serious topic and seeing where it leads. The
price is certainly right...and you might be surprised.

OK.

Bertie