Old May 19th 17, 08:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Seminole Lake Gliderport Hangars

Rich,

I'm glad to see you guys are expanding at Seminole Lake Gliderport and looking to host 18m Nats, Seniors, and SGP. Surely Seminole Lake is a model for commercial operations and contest managers (host clubs) alike.

Just curious... do you have a wait list for hangar space once the hangars are constructed? Do you have an idea what a lease would run? My club might consider parking a glider or two down at Seminole Lake during the winter months sometime in the future. If I could get some ballpark numbers I can gauge interest and see that it gets considered by our Board.

Will be in touch. Keep up the great work you're doing there!

Chris Schrader, Treasurer
Sandhill Soaring Club
Ann Arbor, MI

*SSA Director, Region 6 (MI,OH,IN,KY)