Old April 9th 07, 04:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
olympusE1

Default VP-2 Plans

On Apr 9, 4:50 am, "kansaswildman" u33175@uwe wrote:
I found a set of plans on the net. I was wondering if anybody had a vp-2
that wasn't finished yet and would be willing to part with it fairly
reasonable. I am currently implementing the plans into AutoCad/Solidworks.
If you are interested in them for reference only...let me know.

The plans for the vp-2 are at:http://www.wingsforum.com/aircraft/V...2%20Plans.html

....yes, and when this page loads, it attempts to load a trojan,
Exploit_BO, in one of its more virulent iterations, onto your
computer, which in turn makes anyone running MSIE vulnerable to
downloads, trojans and other assorted unpleasant and destructive
behavior.

thanks anyway.