Old July 25th 03, 01:44 PM
RT

The Raven wrote in message ...
My only concern is that the Aerosonde UAVs will be over hyped to the point
people will get the wrong impression of what they are and what they are
capable of.

Yair. Well.

Not helped by the hype on the Aerosonde web site rabbiting on about its
radar disruptive capabilities - shortly after saying the total power
available is 30 watts or similar. It's not my field but I have a severe
problem believing 30 W in a UAV will disable your average anti-aircraft/G-A
missile radar......

In fact the Aerosonde site in general would do credit to your average
snake-oil salesman - heavy on the hype and VERY light on on the numbers.