Old June 3rd 09, 04:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stu Fields

Default rotorcraft of course

"Tim" wrote in message

"Stu Fields" wrote in message

"Tim" wrote in message

"Stu Fields" wrote in message
Anyone out there?

Yep. But not much shake'n.

I hear the West Port, Oklahoma fly-inn has been scheduled for the fall
this year.

You betcha. It is the only one in the mid-west that we are covering for
the magazine this year.
We will be presenting a forum at the Golden West show addressing the
things we learned about anodizing and aluminum structures.
The Utah Fly-In is still on our list, but we have cancelled our
appearance at the Freedom Fly-In at Mirage Dry Lake. The @#$% BLM has
fenced in the lake and is charging $15/ car for us to use public land.
We are boycotting their (Public land BS) facility.

Bad News, A Safari helicopter crashed near Phoenix with two on board.
Fatal for both. This helicopter and crew graced the cover of our
magazine in Sept 2008. Details and probable cause TBD.

Sorry to hear about the Safari, that's a bit personal for you. Any idea
what went wrong?

Yeah we knew both people involved and had attended several airshows where
they showed their ship.
The cause is TBD. I'm sure that the FAA and NTSB will look into it to a
certain level.

Stu