Old September 2nd 03, 11:35 PM
Andy & Lucinda

Default CFS-1 and CH Yoke / Pedals

Hey gang,

I never could get CFS-1 to run well on my old system, it was just too
slow (P-333). So it's languished in the jewel case for a few years...

Recently dug it out and installed it on my 1-gig box - works great!!
But I'm having problems configuring it with my CH yoke and pedals (USB).

CFS recognizes both devices, but won't let me assign or change the
correct axis for each - it assigns pitch, bank, throttle, and rudder to
the yoke; and re-assigns bank again to the pedals.

So, the program is actually recognizing 4 of the 5 yoke axis - pitch,
bank, throttle, and mixture; and it's recognizing 1 of the two rudder
axis, but it won't let me change the assignments.

I've tried to assign the axis manually in the cfs.cfg file, but
something is still awry...any tips? Or a peek at your own config file?
Perhaps I am assuming that CFS supports two devices and it does not?

TIA
Andy
--
***remove "spambomb" from address to reply...***