Old November 14th 05, 10:01 PM
Jose

Default Tomahawk/ Skipper

The
worst thing I can say about a Tomahawk is that you have to fly the thing
100% of the time. For that reason, it makes a great trainer. ;-)

When I fly, I always hand fly. I've played with the autopilot a few
times, for a few minutes, but I feel like a passenger if my hand is not
on the yoke. Maybe it's because I trained in a Tomahawk. I liked the
plane - peppy, good viz; when I transitioned to a 152 it was a dog by
comparison.

It always rattled the tail in stalls, and my instructor would cast a
worried look back there. What did I know about tails - I was just a
student.

Jose
--
He who laughs, lasts.