Old January 4th 04, 06:19 PM
BUFDRVR

8, 9 or 12 it really isn't that large difference.

No it's not, but I'm talking about pictures I've seen personally, not a
collection of pictures of every hulk in Kosovo. The pictures I saw were taken
by an Air Force Tactical Air Controller assigned to the first US Army unit to
move into Kosovo. Over his 4 month deployment he had access to about 1/4 of
Kosovo and took pictures of 12 tanks and armored vehicles. If we assume the
rest of Kosovo was equally littered, that's 48 tanks. I'm not contending we hit
48 tanks, just pointing out that 1 US Air Force ETAC took pictures of more
destroyed vehicles than the Serbs admitted were destroyed. Could they be lying?

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"