Old February 7th 06, 09:22 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval

Default Consistent CAP over a fleet from a land base

The old "declare victory and go home" maneuver.

--
Mike Kanze

"If you're in the Army, it doesn't matter... you have no soul, being a brainwashed killer."

(I was told this by a very earnest young woman in Berkeley the other day. The look on her face when I asked why she was risking life and limb by angering a soulless killer was worth the lecture.)

-- Douglas Berry

"Douglas Eagleson" wrote in message ups.com...

[drivel snipped]