Old August 5th 16, 05:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default TG-2 and TG-3 restoration

On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 11:34:12 AM UTC-5, ken bash wrote:
I've recently acquired two antique Schweitzer sailplanes.

The TG-2 is about 95% complete.

The TG-3 frame is in great shape but I will need to build most of the wooden parts. I have partial blueprints, but need to find a complete set or make new ones from measurements of existing components.

I have the original TG-3 trailer and would like to do a complete historic restoration. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

I would like to chat with anyone who has restored or owns either of these aircraft.

I look forward to chatting with you!

Ken Bash
Springfield Mo.

Check with the drawing archivist of the Vintage Sailplane Association. There are drawings for the TG-3 in the archive. Look here to contact info: http://www.vintagesailplane.org/