Old March 24th 04, 12:38 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Steven Barnes" said:
I saw an ad in AOPA for www.airchart.com . Does anyone have any experience
with these charts? My flight instructor recently got them. For someone that

I used the IFR Atlas for my Oshkosh trip, and a couple of shorter trips.
I had an approach plate subscription as well, but I could never get the
hang of all the updates.

This year, I've renewed the IFR Atlas, added the VFR Sectional Chart East,
and dropped the approach plate part. I've got a subscription for the
local approach plates (and A/FD and local sectionals) through
flyairways.com and I'll order whatever extras I need for trips.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
"Harry very carefully read the manual - four times - because Snape would