Old July 29th 03, 09:55 PM
Bob Olds

Default Mark 12

Big John wrote in message . ..
Reese

I had most or all of the Manual sets (and boxes) but gave away a long
time ago (10-15 years) after I sold my Mooney.

Looked in garage and found:

Narco Transponder AT-5A (inop)
Old audio system. (?)
Some msc mounting brackets and plates.
Part of a test set I was building to run 12's on bench (not finished)
Lots of corroded aluminum on outsided from sittng in un-air-conditoned
area here in Houston for a number of years. All may be 'boat anchor'
junk???

If anyone is interested, let me know and will ship for packing
material (bubble wrap), box and postage.

Big John

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 15:53:58 GMT, "dinglefritz"
wrote:

Any body have a service manual or schematics for an old NARCO Mark-12
or KING 145
thanx
Reese

I have a service manual for the Mark 12-B. I also have 4 or 5 Mark
12-B with power supply and two sets of connector cables.
All these are for sale.

Bob Olds
Charleston,Arkansas