Old June 12th 05, 12:02 AM
Helowriter

Unfortunately, I had to duck out for an XWorx visit before Mr.
Sonneborne spoke. I'm going to try to get a copy of his remarks.

Personally, I think Mr. Finger should have answered Mr. Tschenko(sp?)
-- just walking off the stage seemed a little disrespectful. The
Russians certainly have solid technical insights, but I think Sikorsky
has a new set of answers to the limitations of the coax and the
thruster.

Take a look at the shaft-driven fan in the JSF. That clutch and
transmission could drive a thruster. We'll see.

HW