Old August 27th 04, 04:42 AM
Kerry The Liar Loves Waffles

Default Swift Boat Veterans For Truth: Are They Going To Sink John Kerry? forge the gimpnuts needs a bigger plonk file!

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 01:30:41 GMT, BOB wrote:

Kerry The Liar Loves Waffles Kerry The Liar Loves Waffles wrote in
:

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 20:06:03 -0400, forge
wrote:

In article ,
John Griffin wrote:

rotmfflmmfao. The point that you snipped was completely clear to
normal people, idiotic little jerkoff. I'm surprised that you had
sense enough to snip it before making your mewling little remark,
since you're obviously retarded. You had help, didn't you?

Cretin, at your best you're only capable of showing that you're never
going to be anything more than a mild form of laughingstock. Toying
with your kind would be fun even if you did have some balls, and
beating you down to the "snip and snivel" level is just some extra
laughs.

::blink blink::

Plonk.

Go ahead, call me some more names, you stupid repressed faggot, so I
won't see them. Have a lovely day, **** sucker.

so you "plonk" him for calling you names yet you go off on him? You
gay jew ****** hypocrite. There.. I can string a phrase of curses
too, dip****. Plonk this.. I change my name frequently to **** with
midget assclowns like you daily.

Spoken like a typical neocon wingnut. Thanks for showing us your true
colors. The republican party must be proud of you.

spoken like a dip**** who assumes I'm a republican just because I went
against the grain on this one. Ignorant jew.