Old July 24th 14, 09:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

Default Grob 109

On Thursday, July 24, 2014 5:31:36 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Le dimanche 14 septembre 2008 10:02:56 UTC-4, Brien a écrit*:

Thinking of buying a 109A need to know the good the bad and the ugly of it.

Just what do I need to know about it, I have had people say stay away from

it others say it is good if you know how to fly it ?

Is it possible to change limbach 2000 motor by and other and keep ajustable propeller.

I thinck to a continental or lycoming about same horse power or little bit more.

The airplane in consideration is a grob 109 with limbach 2000.

Anndrew from qquebec city canada

2008 called, they want their thread back.