Old August 3rd 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
bdl

Default 430W doubling in cost?

Anybody heard this from another avionics shop, or is this just a
Cincinnati Avionics thing?

" Schedule your WAAS upgrade now!
Save $1495.00"

"Effective September 1st the WAAS Upgrade price will increase from
$1500.00 to $2995.00, therefore schedule your WAAS upgrade by August
31st to be completed before May 31, 2008 and save $1495.00."

We have a 430, but not the WAAS upgrade. We were tabling the issue of
upgrading, since we don't fly enough approaches to justify the
additional cost.

I can't find anything on the Garmin site about increase in cost.

Brian
N9093K