Old April 25th 04, 09:02 PM
Thomas Schoene

Cub Driver wrote:
I would be very grateful if one or more of you would point your web
browsers at 65.108.100.215

This is a mirror of the Warbird's Forum website. When I look at it,
there are no images--only a Bill Gatesian red X where the image should
be. When the hosting company looks at the page, the images are there.
I went to the library and used one of the terminals there--no joy! But
perhaps the library and I are both using the same service provider.

So what do you see? Images or red X's?

Very odd.

I get the red x problem initially, but I can make the pictures appear with
some work. I right click on the picture's space, show its properties, and
copy the full address of the picture to the browser address bar (e.g.,
http://65.108.100.215/forumbanner2.jpg ). That takes me to the picture on
a blank page all by itself. If I then go back to the whole page, the
picture is visible in its proper place. That's using IE6 and coming in via
Earthlink.

Damifino what's up. Some sort of cache/address problem, it looks like.

"Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when
wrong to be put right." - Senator Carl Schurz, 1872