Old January 10th 08, 12:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
muff528

Default Bird Strike T-37

"Herman" wrote in message
b.home.nl...
IrfanView).

Try it. You'll like it. Much better than small low res pictures.

Regards,
Herman

"muff528" schreef in bericht

"Herman" wrote in message
b.home.nl...
There was nothing wrong with the file size.
It downloaded without a hitch (in approx. 1 sec).

Regards,

Herman

Yeah, but some folks don't like to have to scroll all around the screen
to look at a picture.

Blue'ns,
Tony P.

I also prefer higher res pics. I don't use my newsreader for viewing anyway.
I just save any images I want to a specific directories and view them
through progs like ac/dc, etc. I have seen some posts where people have
requested lower resolution since they have problems with higher res pics.
(dial-up connections, etc.).
TP