Old February 25th 16, 08:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

Default Seminole Lake Owner Arrested

The majority of young people and quite a few older people are not going to join or stick around in a community that lets thinly veiled hostility to women and other under-represented demographics pass unremarked.

Let's keep it friendly. We all agree that soaring is in general awesome. It's part of the fun to passionately disagree and fight about the fine points of soaring.

But I thought we all agreed to keep politics, religion, and social theorizing out of soaring. We're too small of a group to start picking sides in those areas.