Old April 11th 07, 03:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

Default Usage fee process

Danny Deger wrote:
Any ideas on how usage fees would be processed (are processed in
Europe)? Does the system automatically track what each tail number
uses every month and send the owner a bill? I have a plane without a
radio, so I guess I can save on a lot of the fees if they show up. To the
air traffic system, I am just a nameless skin paint that flies
by in complete and blessed silence.
Danny Deger

Not that I think it is going to pass this time around but I can't think of a
single one of the proposed useage fees that is currently being proposed
(other than the increase in AvGas tax) that would affect you anyway.

Since you don't have a radio I doubt you are flying in the airports that
will have a fee and you certainly aren't flying IFR.