Old May 23rd 13, 01:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Echo

Default LS 4 vs ASW 20

On Sunday, May 19, 2013 8:12:01 PM UTC-5, Terry Pitts wrote:
I'm 6' tall and weight more than I'd like. Though I have no experience with the ASW20 to compare, I found the LS4 quite comfortable except for the time the seat was too far forward and my parachute too low...

I'm 6'5" and broad shouldered. Seat back out of my 20, chute on, astronaut foam...and I also have a hand-pump controlled inflatable lumbar cushion attached to my chute. I feel great after 5 hours in the 20. Flew a 27 a few months ago, definitely not as comfy.

Jordan
ASW20 E