Old April 24th 11, 08:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark IV

Default "rather obvious that the “spyware” had been installed by someone at Cox Communications"

"Now I was angry. During the past 3-weeks I had already been forced to
deal with illegal “spyware” installed on my computer most likely by
Cox, harassing collection calls from Cox even though I had already
paid my bill. And, now I had receive a harassing call from Cox, and
the only thing on the call was same music I was listening to on my
computer via the Internet. Additionally, Cox was the source of all
three of these strange events."

http://mormonzeitgeist.com/node/104

---
Mark IV