Old February 21st 04, 02:24 AM
Jay Honeck

An interesting test would be:

1. Shut off COM2 on the audio panel
2. Fly to a distant location where you can't hear the bleedthrough.
3. Turn on the audio for COM2
4. Can you hear the AWOS over the audio panel?

If you can hear the audio, then I suspect the audio problem is related
to the radio and not the audio panel (or audio wiring).

I don't think I've got enough information here. What position would I have
the audio panel in for this test? Com 1, Com 2, or Both?

And, assuming Both, what do you mean when you say "Can I hear the AWOS over
the audio panel?" Do you mean on the speaker? Or in my headphones?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA