Old March 30th 07, 08:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Walt

Default Aviation in television shows, question..

On Mar 29, 10:54 am, Jim Stewart wrote:
Back in the early 60's I remember watching a television
show that featured military jets, test pilots and fighter
missions. It was in black and white and I think it ran
once a week. I was in grade school at the time and never
missed an episode.

I can distinctly remember curled-toed X-2 landings, the
audio-from-mic-in-oxygen-mask dialog and the Sabre dance.

Anyone know what I'm thinking about?

Steve Canyon? It was one of my favorite comic strips in the '50's and
I was pretty excited when they made a tv show out of it. Pretty dumb
show, but I watched it religiously.

--Walt
Bozeman