Old January 1st 20, 06:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bret Hess

Default Winter TeamXC cooperative Condor soaring and OLC+ type flights startJan 3

If you're interested in OLC+ type flights on Condor and cooperative flying, join us at www.teamxc.us/about-us, and we can help you get started. We fly quite a few different sceneries (www.teamxc.us/sceneries), often with challenging conditions for realism (see www.teamxc.us/how-we-fly). We talk via a Discord server, help each other and get to know each other. We have members from US, Canada and a few other countries, and all skills ranging from beginning to expert. Come have fun with us...it's an excellent way to grow your skills.