Old May 12th 08, 04:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
D.Rizzato

Default Falcon Gauges

Well how about telling Aircraft spruce
to stop offering that crap or we will boycott them
till they take it off there parts book.
its amassing
1.) they try to kill our animals with there tainted food
2.) than they try to kill our kids with the lead paint
now they try to kill the GA pilots.
I have started a campaign in Europe, we speak 4 different
languages in our home, all homebuilters in Europe have been informed to
watch out
and not to purchase there equipment which the exemption of the
suicidal pilots.I think the company who is importing this crap
is Amy Wang Wultrad, Inc

Cheers

"rickyP" wrote in message
t...
D.Rizzato wrote:
I just wonder if anyone has any experience with the Falcon Gauges mine DG
had only 75 hours
and gave up its life, unfortunately its out of warranty because it take a
bit longer to assemble a Glastar
when I removed the DG I was surprised to learn “ Made In China “ no
wonder they fail so quickly
now they will charge me $ 350 for an exchange.
Cheers
Horst

Yes, I had two attitude indicators that failed and a friend of mine has
had three airspeed indicators fail. Bad stuff. Stay away from them

Rick Pellicciotti