Old May 13th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Lou

Default Falcon Gauges

It's my feeling, and I may be wrong, that the failure mode for the Dynon
would most likely be of the no light in the glass variety. So during the
time before the light goes out I would have been cross checking against
the steam gauges from time to time. There will also be a Gamin 496 in
the aircraft.

And let's remember this. I'd only have the Falcon gauges in the aircraft
for VFR ops. I wouldn't have Falcon gauges in the airplane in their
boxes for IFR ops.

Well you have my curiosity. Let me know how well they work and
install. I'm still aways
away from that so I'll just have to trust your judgment.
Lou