Old January 20th 09, 05:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Free Flight 107

Default Bowlus & Nelson Bumble Bee powered glider questions

On Jan 19, 8:52*am, Frank Whiteley wrote:
On Jan 19, 7:29*am, soon2bexpat wrote:

On Jan 19, 5:09*am, VinceC wrote:

Any chance of getting the film converted to digital so we can all see?

I don't have a way to do that, but I shot some scenes off of an editor
with my digital camera:http://www.360buffalo.com/glider.htm

You might ask the National Soaring Museum about their interest in
archiving this film.

Frank Whiteley

John Schag & Frank,

I have an Image Transfer box like this one on eBay, Item number:
390025134193

You just shoot projector in one side and then record with video cam on
little screen on other side.

I don't have a digital cam corder, but for the cost of shipping each
way I'll loan you mine if you'd like.

Also ask the National Soaring Museum if they can do this for you, and
then post on this group as a file.

Wayne