Old March 23rd 05, 11:26 PM
Jon A.

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 03:49:27 GMT, Rip
wrote:

In what way? Please elucidate.

Every time I "elucidate" (I guess), I get flamed from the intelligent
lurkers on the group while the more intelligent stand by, never
participating but understanding exactly what I say. If you want the
opinion of a few people who have for years been carefully watching
cylinders of all manufacture, looking at both their strengths and
weaknesses, contact the group at GAMI. Granted they don't have the
armchair backass experience that most of the people here have with
second guessing, but if a scientific opinion, gathered from the use of
thousands of hours of measured data using instruments that are on the
cutting edge interests you, give them a call.

I really don't want to say anything else about it. For you
armchairers, it's because I'm full of sh*t, so no need to take note.

Jon A. wrote:
On 22 Mar 2005 09:38:36 -0800, "Paul kgyy"
wrote:

See if you can get a copy of Aviation Consumer's article a year or so
back on this. Also, check out ECI cylinders. Remember that a top OH
doesn't add much value to your airplane, where a full overhaul does if
done by a reputable shop.

Better yet, contact the folks at GAMI. They may open your eyes a bit
about those ECI's from what they've been seeing.