Old February 21st 18, 12:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Hero emulation

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 2:07:16 PM UTC-5, son_of_flubber wrote:
I stumbled across a young 150 hour glider pilot online, who had recently seen a low pass on a Grand Prix video. He thought 'that was neat', and so he decided to 'try that at home' on his own. He landed cleanly on his first attempt.

Seems it's same people who don't trust teenagers to practice abstinence humping, expect new pilots to practice abstinence humping the earth. Temptation is temptation. Sex ed is taught in school, past time we teach student pilots how to fly safe and low.