Old July 7th 03, 02:36 PM
Jim Weir

Because there are those of us who see clipping a handheld to a window with a
rubber duckie is not the way we want to do things. Why buy a $300 headset and
an audio panel to get the best possible audio into your aircraft transceiver if
you aren't willing to do the same thing for your ham rig?

It really ain't rocket science, and besides, somewhere I read that "fostering
advancement of the state of the radio art" had a place in Part 97.

Jim

-
-They are inexpensive so why bother messing around with a good head set
-when you don't have to.
-
-Roger Halstead (K8RI EN73 & ARRL Life Member)
-www.rogerhalstead.com
-N833R World's oldest Debonair? (S# CD-2)

http://www.rst-engr.com