Old February 23rd 05, 06:33 PM
George Patterson

" wrote:

We have belted the preheater into one of the rear seats as we felt this
would be more secure. The propane bottles have been placed in the rear
baggage compartment.

By the way. When you park the plane and expect to use the heater the next time
you fire it up, take the bottles with you so that they will be warm when you
need them. The bottles cool off in use due to the pressure drop as the gas is
released. If the bottles are already at, say, 30 degrees, they may get too cold
to work before the plane is adequately heated.

George Patterson
I prefer Heaven for climate but Hell for company.