Old August 19th 08, 10:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
..Lee..

Default Here's an interesting article on how to forge headers

"Alan Erskine" wrote in newsJGqk.29683
:

".Lee." wrote in message
.89...

http://www.gblx.net/global/terms_of_use.aspx (point 1.3.3 might be of
interest to someone who forges their headers).

Still whining that old song, off-key I might add.

To parrot MR. Heilan Laddie (Scotland Forever!),
it is part of NewsGuy's rules to prohibit
(read-cancel your friggin' account) any forging
of headers.

As Mr. Laddie is doing, I'm waiting for you to report
your suspicions to NewsGuy. I'll also be waiting for
your apology after they advise you that you're an idiot.

(crickets chirping over here too!)

While I wait, I'll let you know that even *I* feel
some pity for your ignorance and I'll offer more
sage advice to you.

"As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the
circumference of darkness surrounding it." (A. Einstein)

Rules of Engagement:
(1) Don't forget to fly the plane.
(2) The threat always changes.
(3) Stay calm.
(4) There will always be people who disagree with you.
(5) There will always be people who think differently.
(6) There will always be people who do things differently.
(7) Stay with the facts.
(8) Stay with the truth.
(9) Don't whine.
(10) Handle it.