Old November 27th 19, 05:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default How did you install your FLARM brick and/or ADS-B Out?

On 11/26/2019 2:23 PM, wrote:
My comment was based on my frustration in that I can buy a Scout adsb-in receiver for $200, but have no sunlight-readable display to use with it. My iphone is not bright enough.

You could try a hood initially made of light cardboard to shade your
phone.Â* I use an iPad in my C-180 and it works just fine given the shade
from the high wing.Â* It's practically useless in direct sunlight.
--
Dan, 5J