Old March 26th 08, 01:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Mike Isaksen

Default Just Bought A Plane? STAY OUT OF FLORIDA !

"Jim Logajan" wrote ...
...., I notice that on Aviation Tax Consultants web page (Danial
Cheung's firm; http://www.aviationtaxconsultants.com/index.html)
there is one article that mentions an incident in Florida that happened
in August 2007:

http://www.aviationtaxconsultants.co...Aug%202007.pdf

If this is the same incident, why is it being brought up 7 months later?

I'm not sure the Meridian "owner" is the same as this "client" which Daniel
Cheung CPA is referencing. The fact that the Meridian is most certainly
owned by a corporation also muddies the water. The fact that someone paid a
$100K tax bill after "only" $10K in legal fees makes me think their case is
weak. And finally, why are there only vague references to shadowy examples?
Why isn't one N# listed in the examples? Surely if this was so unimaginably
unjust, why is there not a single HARD FACT that can be vetted?