Old September 1st 17, 12:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default Where can I train in a PW-6? Seminole Lake's is down formaintenance for a couple of months

On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 4:38:35 AM UTC-7, Citrus Soaring wrote:
Sugarbush has a PW6 in Vermont.

Chilhowee just took delivery of a brand new PW6 in Tennessee.

I have a lot of time in the PW6 at Seminole lake and it is a very nice flying sailplane. It's very similar to an ask-21 in handling. I have not flown a PW5 but have flown the 6 with people that have and they say they are almost identical.

Those 3 locations are the only ones I am aware of on the east coast.

Franklin Burbank