Old January 24th 04, 02:05 AM
Ray Andraka

Jay,

I'd put the copyright notice on it and welcome links to it. You might as well
get
the advertising value out of the work you put in.

Jay Honeck wrote:

? ?? ? Don't know if you have or not but you might want to put a copyright
? ?? ? on that document.
?
? Why? To keep it from becoming too useful?

Yeah, that's kind of my feelings too, Kyler.

I didn't create the list for profit, after all. I did it because I wanted
the list for myself -- and Jav Henderson is kind enough to provide server
space so we can ALL share it. I'll be happy if people see it, use it, copy
it, steal it -- whatever -- just so long as it promotes museums who welcome
pilots!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA