Old January 26th 11, 12:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Daryl Hunt[_4_]

Default THE STATE OF THE UNION - I'm beginning not to care much for whatAmerica is becoming truly either. We need Leadership.

On 1/25/2011 5:19 PM, The Revelator wrote:
http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2006/0...-of-palestine/

Ergo, America is Satanic. They refuse to
raise even this simple post for others to
freely consider because they know God is
good, and Justice is a must to live free
in any world. Now, with Olbermann gone, the
Demonrats have joined with the COMMIE Teabags,

About time. Unity is a good thing. We don't need the chaos that
you support.

When you ask the Bu****e

Wondered how long it would take you to get around to that.
Newsflash: Bush isn't Prez any longer and hasn't been for a few
years. It's been a demo prez. You really need to update your
pollution.