Old March 6th 11, 07:57 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Richard[_11_]

Default gives all free speech for free elections for a free world immediately

On Mar 4, 4:37*am, fair measure
wrote:
free speech for free elections for a free world

Gaddafi could state, that he gives all
free speech for free elections for a
free world immediately. A world that will
not be robbed by 'lawless'

Obamite
Nazi
grunts who will, blindly for evil, to rape,
steal or mass murder all the Great Peoples
of anywhere, as traitors to America too most
importantly, warring our innocent selves for
the final escape of Republicans Bush and Cheney.
Do you doubt?

Yes. I doubt you know who's been president since 2009.