Old May 13th 20, 04:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default Fatal Towplane Accident 5-9-20

On Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 7:36:50 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Yeah, sure. Just send me a million bucks and I will get right on it!

Tom

But, but, you said it was simple!

Ideas are cheap. Implementation is a bit more difficult.

Your time isn't worth a million bucks. Your ideas, without the fortitude to back them up are worthless.

Mark,

I don't have a dog in the fight: I fly a motorglider: no towplane, no tow pilot, no kiting. And I certainly don't have a towplane. I AM NOT going to develop something for which I have no use. But I AM a degreed graduate engineer and can offer advice for those that wish to take on such a project.

Tom