Old March 12th 04, 04:09 AM
Randy Wentzel

Worked great. Went from 4,000 to 17,000 to 400 feet during the 747 loop.

Would be even better if they allowed voice recording (I am guessing they do
not) so you could give me a clue about what, if anything of interest, is
happening.

Thanks, you dunnit.

Yeah, I almost hit the terra firma but managed to just make it! The only
thing that I did that you might not be able to tell in the video is that
I hit the flaps and speed brakes on the way back down to slow down as
much as possible. Before the loop I had to put the plane into a gentle
dive to build up a lot of speed (just look at the ASI).

Any other requests?

--
Randy