Old July 16th 04, 10:20 PM
NW_PILOT

Go watch Terminator 3 you will see 2 different N#'s on the Cessna that they
fly to the mountain.

"gatt" wrote in message

"Today's Curious Question" wrote in message

So here's Gannon and Friday standing beside it and I notice an N number.

To me the plane looks likes a Piper colt ( rounded rudder ) but in
another scene Sgt Friday says it's a Cessna..... I don't think so.

Reminds me of watching Black Sheep. In one episode where they're landing

on
an aircraft carrier (which the squadron didn't do once while Boyington was
there) and they show Boyington landing a Corsair. Then they cut to stock
footage of a Hellcat, then back to Boyington in the Corsair representing

the
same aircraft. And then they cut to stock footage of a '60s or '70s
aircraft carrier and there's a helicopter barely visibile in the

background.

That show was so much better when I was 10.
-c