Old October 2nd 04, 03:05 AM
George Bozovic

Default real Weather download problem

Hi,

I just moved to university that uses a proxy server. It blocks most of
the ports, however the port 80 seems to be free (for HTTP). When I
arrived here, it seems that real weather download no longer works and
it tells me that it has a problem with an internet connection.

I think we are using a proxy server, as everytime I open Internet
Explorere i have to validate my login and password. However, checking
my fs9.cfg this is the configuration for a weather server

WeatherServerAddress=fs2k.zone.com
WeatherServerPort=80

When accessing the website through IE, I can see it fine.

Does anyone know what could be wrong?

I recently backuped and resintalled FS on my laptop, with first
installing Fs9 original CDs, then deleting the directory, then copying
my backup. Perhaps something has to do with this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
George